[PATCH] wifi: ath: fix repeated words in comments
From: Jilin Yuan
Date: Sat Jul 09 2022 - 08:41:30 EST
Delete the redundant word 'have'.
Signed-off-by: Jilin Yuan <yuanjilin@xxxxxxxxxx>
drivers/net/wireless/ath/hw.c | 2 +-
1 file changed, 1 insertion(+), 1 deletion(-)
diff --git a/drivers/net/wireless/ath/hw.c b/drivers/net/wireless/ath/hw.c
index b53ebb3ac9a2..85955572a705 100644
@@ -48,7 +48,7 @@
* the MAC address to obtain the relevant bits and compare the result with
* (frame's BSSID & mask) to see if they match.
- * Simple example: on your card you have have two BSSes you have created with
+ * Simple example: on your card you have two BSSes you have created with
* BSSID-01 and BSSID-02. Lets assume BSSID-01 will not use the MAC address.
* There is another BSSID-03 but you are not part of it. For simplicity's sake,
* assuming only 4 bits for a mac address and for BSSIDs you can then have: