Re: Regression: memory corruption on Atmel SAMA5D31

From: Tudor.Ambarus
Date: Wed Jul 13 2022 - 12:01:31 EST

Hi, Peter,

Thanks for the patience. I was still out of office last week,
but now I have some news.

On 6/27/22 19:53, Tudor.Ambarus@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> I think these are the last less invasive
> changes that I try, I'll have to rewrite the logic anyway.

I've chopped the driver to use virt-dma (check [1]). It's not clean, but
it works and one can see how the logic is changed. Unfortunately the mem
corruption is still present on high loads. Maybe it's a coherency problem.
I need more time on it. Will get back to you.

Cheers,
ta

[1] To github.com:ambarus/linux-0day.git
a7351e6f4c12..1557e0df0fd0 at-hdmac-virt-dma -> at-hdmac-virt-dma