Re: [KVM] e923b0537d: kernel-selftests.kvm.rseq_test.fail #forregzbot

From: Thorsten Leemhuis
Date: Mon Sep 05 2022 - 06:47:33 EST

TWIMC: this mail is primarily send for documentation purposes and for
regzbot, my Linux kernel regression tracking bot. These mails usually
contain '#forregzbot' in the subject, to make them easy to spot and filter.

On 17.08.22 02:06, Gavin Shan wrote:

> Yeah, the system for the coverage was likely having high CPU loads,
> which is similar
> to my (simulated) environment. I usually have my system being idle when
> running the
> coverage test cases. I didn't hit this specific failure before.
>
> Lets leave it as of being. We can improve if needed in future :)

In that case:

#regzbot invalid: 0-day report that apparently can be ignoreD

P.S.: As the Linux kernel's regression tracker I deal with a lot of
reports and sometimes miss something important when writing mails like
this. If that's the case here, don't hesitate to tell me in a public
reply, it's in everyone's interest to set the public record straight.