Re: [v7 00/14] Add support for Bosch BNO055 IMU

From: Jonathan Cameron
Date: Sun Sep 18 2022 - 13:30:54 EST

On Wed, 7 Sep 2022 17:12:09 +0300
Andy Shevchenko <andy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> On Wed, Sep 7, 2022 at 4:22 PM <andrea.merello@xxxxxx> wrote:
> >
> > From: Andrea Merello <andrea.merello@xxxxxx>
> >
> > This series (tries to) add support for Bosch BNO055 IMU to Linux IIO
> > subsystem. It is made up several patches:
>

> These
>
> > iio: imu: add Bosch Sensortec BNO055 core driver
>
> > iio: imu: add BNO055 serdev driver
>
> are huge and I will look at them later on.

I've taken another look at those and think that anything that comes
up should be minor enough we should fix / tidy up as follow on patches.

I'd like to get this some build coverage as it's big and complex. Hence I've
applied it to the togreg branch of iio.git / pushed out as testing.

More comments still welcome! Andy, if you get time to look at those two
large patches, that would still be great + thanks for all your work reviewing
this series and in general - it's a great help to me in keeping up with things.

Note I'll be rebasing that tree in the near future to get some dependencies
for other sets.

Andrea, nice work getting support in place for this complex / buggy / messy
device :)

Jonathan