[ANNOUNCE] 4.9.327-rt197

From: Mark Gross
Date: Fri Sep 23 2022 - 16:03:43 EST

Hello RT-list!

I'm pleased to announce the 4.9.327-rt197 stable release.

You can get this release via the git tree at:

git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/rt/linux-stable-rt.git

branch: v4.9-rt-next
Head SHA1: d47e3fd2615dbd0aa6eac3745cd209fdd93a868a

This rebase was a tricky one. Sebastian provided some patches and I was too
dense to figure out where and how to apply them. My colleague Junxiao did the
following and I replicated the steps.
1) convert the v4.9-rt-rebase branch into a quilt series.
2) applied the series to v4.9.327 skipping patches where changes to the random
number logic has conflicts.
3) apply the patches Sebastian provided.
4) git quiltimport and pushed it to the above branch.

It seems to compile and it passes the RT BAT testing Junxiao does.

As this was a tricky one I request people to give a good look over.

Enjoy!
Mark Gross