Re: [ANNOUNCE] 4.9.327-rt197

From: Alexander Dahl
Date: Tue Oct 04 2022 - 06:30:21 EST

Hei Mark,

Am Fri, Sep 23, 2022 at 01:03:24PM -0700 schrieb Mark Gross:
> Hello RT-list!
>
> I'm pleased to announce the 4.9.327-rt197 stable release.

My MUA shows the identical Message-ID for your mail on 4.9.327-rt197
as for your mail on 4.9.312-rt193 which you send back on Thu, 12 May
2022 17:46:22 -0700:

<165222469651.210737.17409564443317121708@T470>

How is this even possible? Maybe some issue with some release script?

I only notice because mutt marked the second one as duplicate.

Greets
Alex