Re: linux-next: Signed-off-by missing for commit in the kbuild-current tree

From: Dan Li
Date: Mon Oct 24 2022 - 02:34:30 EST

On 10/22/22 18:48, Stephen Rothwell wrote:
Hi all,

Commit

9a21115ca50e ("Documentation: kbuild: Add description of git for reproducible builds")

is missing a Signed-off-by from its committer.

Also, I am guessing (I haven't actually done the build, yet) that this
will produce a new build warning from (e.g.) "make htmldocs", as the
underlining of the new "Git" header line is longer than it should be.

Oh yes, I didn't see a warning when compiling, but it should be aligned
here, sorry for the typo.

To Masahiro:
Do I need to submit a V2 to remove the extra underscore here? I'm willing
to if needed :)

Thanks, Dan.