Re: [GIT PULL] percpu changes for v6.2-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Mon Dec 12 2022 - 19:11:58 EST

On Mon, Dec 12, 2022 at 9:13 AM Dennis Zhou <dennis@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Baoquan was nice enough to run some clean ups for percpu. There will be
> a minor merge conflict with Vlastimil's slab PR [1]. This is due to
> adjusting the PERCPU_DYNAMIC_EARLY_SIZE up for proper early percpu
> reservation size on arm64 with 64k pages.

Well, the merge was trivial, but...

> git://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/dennis/percpu.git for-6.2

Argh, this is a plain branch. I was really hoping that we had all
moved on to using signed tags for pulls.

I've pulled this, because I still don't absolutely _require_ signed
tags for kernel.org accounts, but can you please try to start using
them in the future?

The plain unsigned branches (and unsigned tags) are getting rare
enough that I'm slowly starting to consider making them a hard
requirement. Not this release, probably not the next one, but...

Linus