Re: [GIT PULL] ksmbd server fixes

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Dec 15 2022 - 12:32:59 EST

On Wed, Dec 14, 2022 at 7:18 PM Steve French <smfrench@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> I can also send the client (cifs.ko) P/R tomorrow if it is easier but
> have been working on testing some important fixes which are not in
> linux-next yet, so not sure if it is easier to send the client fixes
> as two P/Rs, or wait and send the client fixes all together as one
> P/R later in the merge window.

I'd like to get the bulk early.

I'm traveling tomorrow (and to make this merge window *extra* fun,
Xfinity was messing with my home network yesterday), so if you have
the first batch that has been in linux-next ready to go, please get
that to me asap.

The less I have to look at while traveling, the better. I'm only on
the road for a couple of days, but then it's xmas week, so...

Linus