Re: [GIT PULL] jfs updates for 6.3

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Wed Mar 01 2023 - 11:50:54 EST

On Wed, Mar 1, 2023 at 8:02 AM Dave Kleikamp <dave.kleikamp@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Arrgh! Right after sending this I realized I hadn't even pushed my local
> jfs-next branch and it hasn't been in linux-next. It's a very low-risk
> patch, but ignore this request if you'd like to.

Heh. For basically a one-liner sign check, I really don't mind. That
patch looks like something that could have gone in as a fix after the
merge window.

Yes, we have rules, but no rule is _that_ black and white.

I appreciate the "oops, this missed linux-next", though, even if it
really doesn't matter for something like this ;)

Linus