Bid Estimate

From: terenceblake6795
Date: Wed Mar 08 2023 - 10:10:28 EST

Hello,

We provide accurate material take-offs and cost estimates at low cost and with fast turnaround. Our team of professionals has been providing these services to General Contractors, Subs (Painting, Electrical, Plumbing, Roofing, Drywall, Tile and Framing etc.). We offer both Residential and Commercial Estimates and we cover every trade that you wish to bid, whether you work with CSI Divisions or your unique classification. We use the latest estimating software backed up by professionals with over a decade of experience.

We are giving almost 25% Discount on the first estimate.

Please send us the plans or links to any FTP site so that we can review the plans and submit you a very economical quote.

Best Regards.
Terence Blake
Marketing Manager
Crown Estimation, LLC