Re: AUTOSEL process

From: Eric Biggers
Date: Sat Mar 11 2023 - 14:01:47 EST

On Sat, Mar 11, 2023 at 10:55:01AM -0800, Eric Biggers wrote:

> > If you disagree, and really think it's trivial, take 5 minutes to write
> > something up? please?
>
> I never said that it's "trivial" or that it would take only 5 minutes; that's
> just silly. Just that this is possible and it's what needs to be done.

(I did say that it would be trivial to query lore.kernel.org from a Python
script, which is absolutely correct. I did *not* say that the whole thing,
including the local index if querying lore.kernel.org directly is not scalable
enough, would be trivial. Just that it's *possible*, and there do not seem to
be any technical blockers...)

- Eric