[GIT PULL] clk fixes for v6.3-rc2

From: Stephen Boyd
Date: Mon Mar 13 2023 - 19:19:27 EST

The following changes since commit fe15c26ee26efa11741a7b632e9f23b01aca4cc6:

Linux 6.3-rc1 (2023-03-05 14:52:03 -0800)

are available in the Git repository at:

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clk/linux.git tags/clk-fixes-for-linus

for you to fetch changes up to 5cf9d015be160e2d90d29ae74ef1364390e8fce8:

clk: Avoid invalid function names in CLK_OF_DECLARE() (2023-03-09 15:40:49 -0800)

The collection of clk driver fixes, and a couple OF clk patches to fix
regressions seen in the last few weeks. The fwnode patch broke the build
for one driver that isn't always compiled, so I waited over the weekend
to be certain no more build issues came up.

[Note: I'm looking at the module license patches in here after gregkh
questioned them on the list. They're coming into my inbox in dribbles,
and I thought they were necessary to fix some build issue but that
doesn't seem to be the case so I stopped applying any more. They're
still potentially useful because it slightly speeds up builds if we
don't need to include module.h for module macros. If you're flat out
opposed I'll rewind this branch and send a new pull request. Please let
me know.]

- Mark the firmware node (fwnode) that matches the compatible in
CLK_OF_DECLARE() as initialized to fix a regression on u8500 SoCs
after fw_devlink stopped checking parent nodes in
of_link_to_phandle()
- Remove a couple MODULE_LICENSE macros in non-modules
- Update the maintainers file for Microchip clk drivers
- Select instead of depend on the REGMAP config to fix Kconfig issues
- Use div_u64() for portable 64-bit division in K210 clk driver

Conor Dooley (2):
MAINTAINERS: add missing clock driver coverage for Microchip FPGAs
clk: k210: remove an implicit 64-bit division

Nathan Chancellor (1):
clk: Avoid invalid function names in CLK_OF_DECLARE()

Nick Alcock (2):
kbuild, clk: bcm2835: remove MODULE_LICENSE in non-modules
kbuild, clk: remove MODULE_LICENSE in non-modules

Randy Dunlap (1):
clk: HI655X: select REGMAP instead of depending on it

Saravana Kannan (1):
clk: Mark a fwnode as initialized when using CLK_OF_DECLARE() macro

MAINTAINERS | 2 +-
drivers/clk/Kconfig | 2 +-
drivers/clk/bcm/clk-bcm2835-aux.c | 1 -
drivers/clk/bcm/clk-bcm2835.c | 1 -
drivers/clk/clk-fixed-mmio.c | 1 -
drivers/clk/clk-fsl-sai.c | 1 -
drivers/clk/clk-k210.c | 2 +-
drivers/clk/hisilicon/clk-hi3559a.c | 1 -
drivers/clk/microchip/clk-mpfs-ccc.c | 1 -
include/linux/clk-provider.h | 8 +++++++-

https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/clk/linux.git/
https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/sboyd/spmi.git