Re: Fwd: Fwd: Linux entropy

From: Bagas Sanjaya
Date: Sat Mar 25 2023 - 23:39:08 EST

On Sun, Mar 26, 2023 at 12:03:52AM +0100, Traian Teodorescu wrote:
> Hello, can you please answer to my question below ? It's about the
> "/proc/sys/kernel/random/entropy_avail" variable which doesn't show anymore
> a credible value.

Hi and welcome to LKML!

First, when replying, use "Reply all" instead of forwarding and don't
top-post; reply inline with appropriate context instead.

Second, to improve the chance of getting an answer, Cc: relevant
lists and maintainers (see MAINTAINERS).

Last but not least, see catb document on how to ask smart questions [1].

Thanks!

[1]: http://www.catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html

--
An old man doll... just what I always wanted! - Clara