Re: INFO: task hung in rfkill_unregister

From: Dae R. Jeong
Date: Wed Apr 05 2023 - 07:32:18 EST

On Wed, Apr 05, 2023 at 07:19:21PM +0800, Hillf Danton wrote:
> On 5 Apr 2023 19:39:56 +0900 "Dae R. Jeong" <threeearcat@xxxxxxxxx>
> > Hi,
> >
> > We observed an issue "INFO: task hung in rfkill_unregister" during fuzzing.
>
> Known issue [1].
>
> [1] https://lore.kernel.org/lkml/000000000000788a6905f0c06160@xxxxxxxxxx/

Ah, I couldn't find it in the syzbot dashboard. Thank you for letting
me know it.

> > Unfortunately, we have not found a reproducer for the crash yet. We
> > will inform you if we have any update on this crash. Detailed crash
> > information is attached below.
> >
> > Best regards,
> > Dae R. Jeong
> >
> > -----
> > - Kernel version:
> > 6.2
>
> Curious why 6.2 is preferred over upstream given waste of time looking at 6.2
> today.

I'm sorry for wasting your time. I observed the issue before, but I
had my jobs to do (kernel development is not my main job) so I
reported it now with a small hope of being helpful. I will use the
upstream kernel when I try to find bugs later.

Best regards,
Dae R. Jeong