Succession Opportunity

From: Lillia Yapcoy
Date: Wed Apr 05 2023 - 13:33:33 EST

Beloved in Christ.

I know this news will surprise you as we have not met in person or
worked on any type of business transaction in the past. In fact, I
found your contact address in my search on google for a godly
man/woman. Despite this, I have contacted you in good faith and I hope
that I can believe that you have this opportunity, which is explained
below.

I am Mrs. Lillia Yapcoy from Cape Town, South Africa. I was married to
the late Mr. Henry Yapcoy who worked in a construction company in
Houston, Texas, USA for over 18 years before he passed away in 2019.
We were married with no children. He died after a short illness that
lasted only four days. Until his death we were all born again
Christians. Since his death I have chosen not to remarry or have
children outside of my marriage, which is against the Bible.

When my late husband was alive, he deposited a sum of ($2.5 million)
in a bank in Houston, Texas. Currently the money is still in the bank
and recently my doctor told me that I will not last another 3 months
due to my cancer. While it was my stroke that bothered me the most,
once I knew my condition, I decided to donate the money to the church,
or better yet, to a Christian person who will follow the instructions
I outline here as the money can be used.

I want a church or godly people to use it to fund churches, orphanages
and widows to spread the word of God and ensure the house of God is
upheld. The Bible teaches us that blessed hands are those that give. I
made this decision because I have no children to inherit the money and
my husband's relatives are not Christians and I do not want my
husband's hard-earned money to be misused by non-believers.

I don't want this money to be misused. Hence the reason for this bold
decision. I'm not afraid of death, so I know where I'm going. I know I
want to be in the arms of the Lord. Exodus 14 VS 14 says the Lord will
defend me and I will be silent. Please, I don't need calls due to
health reasons and my husband's relatives are always by my side. I
don't want them to know about this development. With God all things
are possible.

As soon as I hear from you I will provide you with the bank details
that you will use to contact them. I will also issue you with a Power
of Attorney authorizing you as the original beneficiary of the fund. I
hope you and the church will always pray for me because the Lord is my
shepherd. I am fortunate to have lived a worthy Christian life.
Whoever wants to serve the Lord must serve him in spirit and truth.

Please keep praying all your life, any delay in your response would
give me room to search for churches or individual Christians for the
same purpose. Please assure me that you will act as I explain here.
Hope to hear from you.

Remain blessed in the name of the Lord.

Yours in Christ.

Mrs Lillia Yapcoy.