Re: [GIT PULL] thermal for v6.4-rc1

From: Daniel Lezcano
Date: Wed Apr 05 2023 - 14:57:56 EST

On 05/04/2023 20:39, Rafael J. Wysocki wrote:
On Wed, Apr 5, 2023 at 8:32 PM Daniel Lezcano <daniel.lezcano@xxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Hi Rafael,

just a gentle reminder

This is in my linux-next branch, I'll merge it into thermal tomorrow.

because more material will come in the next days

So why can't it wait?

There are more changes to be sent which is against thermal/bleeding-edge + patches on the mailing list

The branch thermal/bleeding-edge is based on thermal/linux-next which in turn is based on linux-pm/next

Having thermal/linux-next merged will allow me to merge thermal/bleeding-edge into thermal/linux-next, then take the patches on the mailing list and merge them into thermal/bleeding-edge.

So at this point, I can send more patches based on the exported branch. Otherwise, the patches I will send will depend on patches on the mailing list.

--
<http://www.linaro.org/> Linaro.org │ Open source software for ARM SoCs

Follow Linaro: <http://www.facebook.com/pages/Linaro> Facebook |
<http://twitter.com/#!/linaroorg> Twitter |