Re: [syzbot] Monthly mm report

From: Aleksandr Nogikh
Date: Thu Apr 06 2023 - 05:56:01 EST

On Thu, Apr 6, 2023 at 11:38 AM 'Gang Li' via syzkaller
<syzkaller@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Hi, syzbot engineers.

Hi!

> As far as I know, syzkaller provides a reproduction code for each error.
> However, I couldn't find the code in the website[1]. Did I miss
> something? How can I get the reproduction code?
>
> I want to help fix some bugs.

That's really great!

Yes, for most bugs syzbot succeeds in finding a C reproducer. If a
repro is found, we alway give a link to the reproducer in email bug
reports.

To find it on the web dashboard, you first need to go to the specific
bug page (click on one of the bug titles in [1]). E.g.
https://syzkaller.appspot.com/bug?id=4ecce7e55e02002f794e28cbac1682346d423737

At the bottom of such a bug page, there will be a list of crashes. And
in that table, there's a "C repro" column with links to C reproducers
that have been found for the bug.

--
Aleksandr