[ANNOUNCE] PUCK Agenda - 2023.05.31 - guest_memfd()

From: Sean Christopherson
Date: Thu May 25 2023 - 19:47:54 EST

Topic: guest_memfd(), a.k.a. restrictedmem, a.k.a. UPM
Objective: Reach consensus on design for backing guest private memory
Background: https://lore.kernel.org/all/ZEM5Zq8oo+xnApW9@xxxxxxxxxx

Date: 2023.05.31 (May 31st)
Time: 6am PDT
Video: https://meet.google.com/vdb-aeqo-knk
Phone: https://tel.meet/vdb-aeqo-knk?pin=3003112178656

Future Schedule:
June 7th - pKVM on x86 (Google + Intel)
June 14th - Available!
June 21st - No Meeting (Sean OOO)
June 28th - Available!
July 5th - No Meeting (Sean OOO)

I've created a shared calendar (comically long link at the bottom) that people
can subscribe to in order to get reminders, notifications, etc. At least, that's
the theory. Holler if it's not working as intended and/or if it's insufficient.

Contact me (off-list or on-list, your choice) if you have a topic you'd like to
discuss (see above for available dates). I can't promise that I'll accept all
proposed topics, but at this point the future schedule is quite open :-) When
proposing a topic, please provide background info/links and a clear statement on
exactly what you hope to achieve, e.g. if the goal is to get help solving a
technical problem, get feedback on a direction, reach consensus on something, etc.

My goal is to make PUCK as interactive and informal as possible. To that end,
formal presentations are discouraged, but not outright banned. Though if you
show up with a big slide deck, I may kick you out of the meeting on principal :-).

Time slots are very flexible (within the 1 hour hard limit), but please try to
make a semi-accurate estimate of how much time a topic will need. If there is
unclaimed/unused time (or even no topic) for a given instance, my plan is to use
the time for "office hours", e.g. to answer general upstreaming questions, etc.
At this point, I'm not planning on canceling instances if there's no topic, i.e.
will still hold office hours, though that may change if the office hours idea
isn't useful.

People on the Cc list: for my own sanity, future announcements will be sent only
to kvm@ and LKML. Please either subscribe to the KVM mailing list or the shared
calendar below (or bribe someone to forward you announcements) if you want notificatons.

https://calendar.google.com/calendar/u/0?cid=Y182MWE1YjFmNjQ0NzM5YmY1YmVkN2U1ZWE1ZmMzNjY5Y2UzMmEyNTQ0YzVkYjFjN2M4OTE3MDJjYTUwOTBjN2Q1QGdyb3VwLmNhbGVuZGFyLmdvb2dsZS5jb20