Review Maria's Books

From: Maria K
Date: Wed Jul 19 2023 - 11:10:48 EST

Hello there,

I am an internationally established millennial writer and I'm
releasing my first books in creative/literary nonfiction, philosophy
(epistemology / metaphysics), history (revolutionary), true crime
(speculative), and self help genres. They all have philosophical and
psychological dimensions on social issues. Would you review them?

You Are Always Innocent
You are always innocent even if you think or they tell you you're guilty.

Reality Is Just A Possible Fantasy
Reality is just a possible fantasy and can easily be the other way round.

The Impossible Proof Of Knowing Nothing
Believe nothing. Doubt everything. Research. Question.

I have been published in top level publications such as Forbes US,
HuffPostUK, TED, Wikipedia, PhilosophyNow and more. I have
qualifications from top universities such as MIT, Harvard, Cambridge,
Caltech, California, Sydney, Queensland, Alberta, Toronto, Berkeley
and more in every Art and Science.

mariatruth.art
goodreads.com/mariakarvouni
twitter.com/mariajesty