Re: linux-next: build warning after merge of the sound-asoc tree

From: Jonathan Corbet
Date: Mon Jul 24 2023 - 11:18:58 EST

Andy Shevchenko <andriy.shevchenko@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> +Cc: Jon
>
> On Mon, Jul 24, 2023 at 02:11:00PM +0100, Mark Brown wrote:

>> > Hmm... maybe my understanding of the :export: is wrong? Or what do you suggest?
>>
>> I have no idea what any of that is doing. I'm hoping Jon does.
>
> Okay, so far we are waiting for his reply...

Sorry, it took me a bit to reconstruct why I hadn't applied this .. the
simple fact is that it doesn't apply to docs-next.
include/linux/int_log.h doesn't exist in mainline, so the kernel-doc
directive to include from it doesn't either. All of that is introduced
in linux-next ... so the fix really needs to take the same path that the
rest of the changes did.

I guess I'd just assumed that was going to happen and didn't reply,
apologies for that.

Feel free to add:

Acked-by: Jonathan Corbet <corbet@xxxxxxx>

if you feel so inclined.