Re: [Question - ARM CCA] vCPU Hotplug Support in ARM Realm world might require ARM spec change?

From: bibo mao
Date: Mon Jul 24 2023 - 20:29:06 EST

Is vcpu hotplug supported in arm virt-machine now?

There is arm64 vcpu hotplug patch in qemu mailing list, however it is not merged.
I do not know why it is not merged. I ask this question because we propose
similar patch about LoongArch system in qemu mailing list, and kernel need not be
modified for vcpu hotplug.

Regards
Bibo, mao

在 2023/7/19 10:35, Salil Mehta 写道: