[RFT 0/2] RISC-V: handle missing "no-map" properties for OpenSBI's PMP protected regions

From: Conor Dooley
Date: Wed Aug 02 2023 - 07:14:03 EST

Hey folks,

I was kinda sitting around hoping that someone who cared about
hibernation would decide to go and work on some patches that permitted
using it without having to use NONPORTABLE, but that has not yet
happened so here I am.

I've marked this RFT as I have not got a setup to test hibernation on a
system that suffers from the OpenSBI issue, nor have I used crash
kernels at all.

Thanks,
Conor.

CC: Paul Walmsley <paul.walmsley@xxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Palmer Dabbelt <palmer@xxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Atish Patra <atishp@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Anup Patel <apatel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Conor Dooley <conor.dooley@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Alexandre Ghiti <alexghiti@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Björn Töpel <bjorn@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Song Shuai <suagrfillet@xxxxxxxxx>
CC: JeeHeng Sia <jeeheng.sia@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: Petr Tesarik <petrtesarik@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
CC: linux-riscv@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: linux-kernel@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Conor Dooley (2):
RISC-V: handle missing "no-map" properties for OpenSBI's PMP protected
regions
Revert "RISC-V: mark hibernation as nonportable"

arch/riscv/Kconfig | 5 +----
arch/riscv/include/asm/sbi.h | 5 +++++
arch/riscv/mm/init.c | 3 +++

2.40.1