Re:Re:PRODUCT REQUEST/SPECIFICATION

From: Ivone Siciliani
Date: Sat Aug 05 2023 - 08:53:42 EST

Hello

Good day

I am Ivone Siciliani from ENOKEE group of companies based in Rome
Italy

We will love to make an inquiry about a product we saw on your
website earlier last week.

We showed them to some of our clients and they loved it and said
we should get more information about the product.

Please give me a quote of the item i choosed in the form i filled
on your website.

If you have a company catalogue i will love to go through it
too,maybe we could see other products we will love.

Which date and time can you be avaliable for a phone
conversation?maybe we could discuss better about the project.

Waiting for your quick response.

Best Regards

Ivone Siciliani

Purchase Manager

Ariccia, Metropolitan City of Rome Capital, Italy

+39030454261