Re: Possible nvme regression in 6.4.11

From: Genes Lists
Date: Wed Aug 30 2023 - 17:38:28 EST

I think maybe it is a system power saving issue....
In the past if the BIOS(config space) not set L1-substate, our driver will keep drive low CLKREQ# when HOST want to enter power saving state that make whole system not enter the power saving state.
But this patch we release the CLKREQ# to HOST, make whole system can enter power saving state success when the HOST want to enter the power saving state, but I don't know why your system can not wake out success from power saving stat on the platform

Ricky

Hi

Thanks for continuing to look into this. Can you share your thoughts on best way to proceed going forward - do you plan to revert or something else?

thanks

gene