c64s S i D is from the Kuran

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Tue Sep 05 2023 - 14:12:12 EST

Many have wondered what the retrothing with c64 is about, and The Amiga, that also was about other homecomputers of the time.

It seems it is S i D (difficult to latinize), a variant concept of The Deity, from The Kuran. On the Amiga aswell, represented with a rainbow symbol.

I have wondered myself what was the special thing about these computers, and now I think I have found it.

For enthusiasts, maybe a 6 X would be interesting? (6 representing S i D)

Read also my blog post about the quranic initials. The electronic industry uses SIN for schematics aswell.

https://qlahacc.net/2023/09/01/correct-deity-keywords-and-spellings/

Peace,
Ywe.