Philosophy

From: Ywe Cærlyn
Date: Thu Sep 07 2023 - 01:37:01 EST

Coming to you from Bit-8.net now.

It really seems the relevant philosophy in computing space, is Izlam.

Its referred in art, and furthermore the concept of The Deity, SIN used in electronics schematics, is from The Kuran.
And the concept of Deiy, S i D (approximate latinization) used for many computer designs, is from The Kuran.

And an ongoing art, is to make concepts that work well for both, since they are the most relevant concepts.

I actually realized that TaSIN, also a concept of The Deity, from The Kuran, may be a concept, that works well for both. And can replace them, unifying electronic schematics and computer design.

It may already work well for "Linux" that may originally be a concept that worked well for SIN and S i D. MAny concepts there are like this.

And GNU as a concept seems to think so aswell. And it covers over the inaccurate "God", and rejects the regressed Bible.

Indeed, Izlam and the concepts from it, I talk about here, are much better suited.

Izlamic concepts is indeed what makes computing space intelligent.

And many berate the atheistic Bill Gates, and windows, and it was never much for enthusiasts.

TaSIN can be represented with an 8 symbol.

And I am on Bit-8.net now, having gone through some main themes with Izlam, and you can read about it there.

Mainly the moonsymbol is not realliy Izlamic. "Jihad, Hijab" that the sects monotonically focus on, is really a moonidol, and not Izlam.

If you are interested, please read more on: Bit-8.net

Peace,
Ywe Cærlyn.