Re: [GIT PULL] bcachefs

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Thu Sep 07 2023 - 16:52:16 EST

On Thu, 7 Sept 2023 at 13:37, Kent Overstreet <kent.overstreet@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> Linus, I specifically asked you about linux-next in the offlist pre-pull
> request thread back in May. It would have been nice if I could've gotten
> an answer back then; instead, I'm only getting a definitive answer on
> that now.

I may not have answered because it was so *obvious*.

Was there really any question about it?

Anyway, the fact that the code doesn't even build for me is kind of a
show-stopper regardless. It's the kind of things linux-next is
supposed to notice early, so that we aren't in the situation where the
code has not even been build-tested properly.

Linus