RE: [RFC 0/7] Add SIOV virtual device support

From: Tian, Kevin
Date: Mon Oct 09 2023 - 19:33:57 EST

It still needs some time (and unfortunately the guy working on idxd
is currently on a long vacation).

Instead of waiting we want to seek early comments on the iommufd
changes given that part is relatively self-contained. Same as what
Reinette is doing for IMS.

Certainly this is not for merging w/o having a driver user. 😊