ivpu TODO list items

From: Deepak R Varma
Date: Fri Oct 13 2023 - 03:25:59 EST

Hello,
I am shortlisted as a mentee for the LF Mentorship program. I looked at the TODO
file for the ivpu driver for my project tasks. Could you please answer the
following questions:

1. Is the TODO list up to date? If not, can we have it updated? Let me know if I
can help.
2. Is it absolutely necessary for me to have a specialized hardware to test my
patches? Is it limited to the 14thGen or above CPU or do I need more than that?
3. Is it okay for me to work on the TODO list items. Let me know if you have a
preference [Please note I just started a few months ago and still learning].

Thank you in advance.
Deepak.