Re: [RFC v5 1/5] firmware: arm_scmi: Add optional flags to extended names helper

From: Cristian Marussi
Date: Thu Nov 02 2023 - 03:06:56 EST

On Fri, Oct 27, 2023 at 06:28:09AM +0000, Oleksii Moisieiev wrote:
> From: Cristian Marussi <cristian.marussi@xxxxxxx>
>
> Some recently added SCMI protocols needs an additional flags parameter to
> be able to properly configure the command used to query the extended name
> of a resource.

Hi,

this patch of mine contained a bug in v4, for which I sent you a fix
a while ago to include; since the patch is unchanged in v5 the bug is still
there: I'll reply to this mail thread with a new version of the whole patch
that indeed will be easier to include in your series instead of this current
buggy version.

Thanks,
Cristian