Re: [RFC 2/8] usb: dwc3: core: Register vendor hooks for dwc3-qcom

From: Krishna Kurapati PSSNV
Date: Tue Nov 07 2023 - 03:33:31 EST

On 11/4/2023 10:32 PM, Krishna Kurapati PSSNV wrote:

Are you saying to you require/rely on both of these series being applied first ?

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/af60c05b-4a0f-51b8-486a-1fc601602515@xxxxxxxxxxx/
[2]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/20231016-dwc3-refactor-v1-0-ab4a84165470@xxxxxxxxxxx/

Must be, nothing applies for me in this series.

The first one is not a patch. It is just a discussion thread I started to get community's opinion before on disconnect interrupt handling. The current series is based on top of [2] made by Bjorn (as you already found out) and as I mentioned in cover letter of my series.

Hi Bryan,

Are you able to apply the series after including Bjorn's patches ? Also can you confirm if the comments provided to your queries on [1] are proper and if you have any other comments w.r.t probe deferral.

[1]: https://lore.kernel.org/all/e700133b-58f7-4a4d-8e5c-0d04441b789b@xxxxxxxxxx/

Regards,
Krishna,