Re: Various Exynos targets never return to no cooling

From: Lukasz Luba
Date: Mon Dec 04 2023 - 06:57:04 EST

On 11/14/23 10:32, Lukasz Luba wrote:
Hi Mateusz,

On 11/13/23 13:04, Mateusz Majewski wrote:
Hi,

While working on some fixes on the Exynos thermal driver, I have found that some
of the Exynos-based boards will never return to no cooling. That is, after
heating the board a bit and letting it cool, we see in the sysfs output similar
to this:

Regarding this topic, I just wanted to tell you that I had conversation
with Rafael & Daniel last Fri. Rafael gave me a hint to his latest work
in his repo regarding potentially similar race with temperature value.

I'll have a look there and experiment next week, than come back to you.

Regards,
Lukasz