Re: Regression apparently caused by commit 088a40980efbc2c449b72f0f2c7ebd82f71d08e2 "ASoC: amd: acp: add pm ops support for acp pci driver"

From: Linux regression tracking (Thorsten Leemhuis)
Date: Tue Dec 05 2023 - 08:32:43 EST

On 23.11.23 14:58, syed saba kareem wrote:

> On 11/23/23 03:25, Marian Postevca wrote:
>> syed saba kareem <ssabakar@xxxxxxx> writes:
>>
>>> Hi , We have up streamed the patch it is in review.
>>>
>>> Please find the below link for the patch details.
>>>
>>> https://patchwork.kernel.org/project/alsa-devel/patch/20231113123345.2196504-2-Syed.SabaKareem@xxxxxxx/
>>>
>> Sorry maybe I'm not understanding here something, when you are saying
>> that the patch is in review, where is this review being done?
>>
>> As far as I can tell Mark Brown only pulled the first patch from your
>> series:
>
> We got comments for the second patch and we addressed them.
>
> It seems it may be stuck at review stage as one patch got merged.
>
> Will resend the patch again.
>
> You can find the received review comments for the patch in the below link.

Any news? From a quick look it seems this didn't make any progress at
all, but I might be missing something.

Everything you wanna know about Linux kernel regression tracking:
https://linux-regtracking.leemhuis.info/about/#tldr
If I did something stupid, please tell me, as explained on that page.

#regzbot poke