San OS and Philosophy, Optimal Associations (was Low Jitter, Fair Source)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Sun Feb 25 2024 - 16:07:31 EST

Yes, I tested out San as a concept of the Deity for computers. Sin is already used, but associates to sinful activity. San (as written the other way) rather associates to San Franscico and Bay Area in computer context, and this is much better.

I think it is a success, and highly recommend its usage. Consider San OS to be a referance concept for operating systems, with full support for Fair Source politics and basis in The Kuran.

Serenity,
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/@Saint_Bit