San OS Root Philsohopy (Was Fair Source, Low Jitter)

From: Ywe Caerlyn
Date: Wed Feb 28 2024 - 20:11:39 EST

At the root of San OS Fair Source philosophy and philosophy in general we find the often discussed Indus Valley civilization. It seems a concept of The Deity, is based on this culture, that has so much idolatry, that such a concept is needed. We can clearly see it is so, and Kuranic Fair Source politics, is optimal from a computer perspective. Really resounding with Fair Pay politics at large.

So it is a monotheistic Information Technology Enligthenment coming, at the root of the problem of idolatry.

Maybe we live in the last days of polarization.

Hail Cu, The Grand, The Good.

-Peace!
Ywe Cærlyn
https://www.youtube.com/@Saint_Bit