Re: [PULL] siox changes for 6.9

From: Uwe Kleine-König
Date: Sat Mar 23 2024 - 05:21:32 EST

Hey Greg,

On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 08:31:15AM +0100, Greg Kroah-Hartman wrote:
> On Fri, Mar 22, 2024 at 08:22:16AM +0100, Uwe Kleine-König wrote:
> > You probably saw me being impatient and sending the PR to Linus
> > directly. If not: These changes are already in the mainline now
> > (00453419575d6b4f5ce0f370da9421cf5253f103) and this is the thread you
> > can drop from your todo list. I removed the above tag from my repository
> > to (hopefully) prevent future confusion.
>
> No worries, I see this is all in Linus's tree. Sorry for the delay, I
> was actually on vacation for once and didn't have the chance to do all
> of this

No need to be sorry. There are no hard feelings on my side. It's
important for indiviuals and also for the project that key persons are
not available at times.

> (and to be fair, you asked for the pull request way too late...)

I sent the pull request the day following you requesting it. If the
timing is so tight, a note about that would be helpful. (No offence
intended!)

Best regards
Uwe

--