6.9.0-rc2+ kernel hangs on boot.

From: Ben Greear
Date: Tue Apr 02 2024 - 12:37:58 EST

Hello,

Sometime between rc1 and today's rc2, my system quit booting.
I'm not seeing any splats, it just stops. Evidently before
sysrq is enabled.

[ OK ] Started Flush Journal to Persistent Storage.
[ OK ] Started udev Coldplug all Devices.
Starting udev Wait for Complete Device Initialization...
[ OK ] Listening on Load/Save RF …itch Status /dev/rfkill Watch.
[ OK ] Created slice system-lvm2\x2dpvscan.slice.
Starting LVM2 PV scan on device 8:19...
Starting LVM2 PV scan on device 8:3...
[ OK ] Started Device-mapper event daemon.
iwlwifi 0000:04:00.0: WRT: Invalid buffer destination: 0
sysrq: This sysrq operation is disabled.

I can start a bisect, but in case anyone knows the answer already, please let me know.

Thanks,
Ben

--
Ben Greear <greearb@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>