Re: [syzbot] [v9fs?] KASAN: slab-use-after-free Read in p9_client_destroy

From: asmadeus
Date: Thu May 16 2024 - 08:12:31 EST

Hi lee,

lee bruce wrote on Mon, May 13, 2024 at 04:59:50PM +0800:
> Hello, I found a reproducer for this bug.

Thanks for the reproducers; I don't have time to look at them short term
but I'm sure they'll be useful either when I find some time or for
someone else to help.

Just a note for future mails: it'd be great it could could set the
reply-to as well as the cc to your mails, so we'd get this mail in a
thread with the original report (easier to se which is what if someone
replies to either thread)

--
Dominique Martinet | Asmadeus