Re: [GIT PULL] ext4 updates for v6.10-rc1

From: Linus Torvalds
Date: Sat May 18 2024 - 17:19:48 EST

On Fri, 17 May 2024 at 21:46, Theodore Ts'o <tytso@xxxxxxx> wrote:

> Note that there is a relatively merge conflict; the relatively simple
> resolution which I used when running regression tests is at the tag
> ext4_merge_resolution in the ext4 git repo,

Heh. That tag just points to the same commit you asked me to pull. I
think you may have tagged it before you actually committed your merge
resolution.

That said, the merge resolution looks trivial, so no big deal. When
people send me a suggested merge, I usually compare against it just
because it's cheap insurance, not because it's usually necessary.

But you may want to check that I actually did the same thing you did.

Linus