Re: riscv: irq-riscv-imsic-early.c:52:9: error: too many arguments to function 'riscv_ipi_set_virq_range'

From: Guenter Roeck
Date: Fri May 24 2024 - 16:24:24 EST

On 5/24/24 12:36, Thomas Gleixner wrote:
On Fri, May 24 2024 at 10:35, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
On Fri, 24 May 2024 10:18:42 PDT (-0700), tglx@xxxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
On Fri, May 24 2024 at 08:10, Guenter Roeck wrote:
On Wed, May 15, 2024 at 10:05:59AM -0700, Palmer Dabbelt wrote:
as a conflict resolution, which IIUC should happen when Linus merges my next
PR. So I'll try and remember to call that out.

Unfortunately it looks like the conflict resolution did not happen,
and mainline builds are now affected.

Fix is queued and goes to Linus tomorrow.

Sorry I misesd this. The PR I sent Linus this morning contains my fix
from earlier this week:
https://lore.kernel.org/linux-riscv/171647463438.13050.6219786365640043025.git-patchwork-notify@xxxxxxxxxx/T/#t

Happens. I don't rebase my try. I just mention it to Linus when I
send the pull request. It's the same change so the result is a NOOP and
not another conflict :)

For my part I did try to find out if a fix had been submitted before sending
my note. Unfortunately I missed it. The problem is now fixed upstream.
Sorry for the noise.

Guenter