Re: [GIT PULL] Networking for v6.10-rc4

From: Konstantin Ryabitsev
Date: Thu Jun 13 2024 - 14:54:42 EST

On Thu, Jun 13, 2024 at 11:37:26AM GMT, Jakub Kicinski wrote:
> I only uploaded the refreshed keys to the servers ~minutes before
> sending the PR. Next sync should hopefully get it into pgpkeys.git.

I run the sync from keyservers about once every 2 weeks. My key has to be
present to sign it, so it's not a job I can fully automate. I just so happened
to be running it today, so it's already included in the latest batch of
updates.

> Not to excuse my incompetence but git tag -s didn't scream at me last
> week that my key is about to expire :(

The "your key is about to expire" notification bot has been on my todo list
for the longest time.

-K