Selecting non-existing config in commit cd01672d64a3 ("um: Enable preemption in UML")

From: Lukas Bulwahn
Date: Mon Jul 15 2024 - 02:42:51 EST

Dear Johannes,

Commit cd01672d64a3 ("um: Enable preemption in UML") changes the
select in arch/um/Kconfig from selecting ARCH_NO_PREEMPT to selecting
the non-existing config ARCH_NO_PREEMPT_DYNAMIC.

As I do not fully understand the change, I do not know exactly if the
change in this line was just an accident or if it intends to select
HAVE_PREEMPT_DYNAMIC.

Maybe you could have another look at this? At the moment, this select
command is without effect, as the current config does not exist.

Best regards,

Lukas