Re: A new spinlock for multicore (>16) platform

From: Shi-Wu, Lo(Gmail)
Date: Tue Jul 16 2024 - 14:11:21 EST

Dear Linux Contributors,
Yesterday, I did not inform you that I added the mailing list of the
Operating Systems Laboratory at National Chung Cheng University,
Taiwan, to this discussion. I apologize for this discourtesy. The
mailing list has since been removed.

Could you please give me more advice? For example, should we implement
RON in the kernel under the current circumstances? Or should we
conduct more research before implementing RON in the kernel?
Additionally, is the current approach (where the superuser sets the
routing table) feasible?

shiwu