Re: [GIT PULL] random number generator updates for 6.11-rc1

From: Jason A. Donenfeld
Date: Fri Jul 19 2024 - 14:27:53 EST

Hi Linus,

On Sun, Jul 14, 2024 at 10:00:50PM +0200, Jason A. Donenfeld wrote:
> The following changes since commit

Some fixes accumulated since I initially sent this. I assume you're
waiting for akpm's series before merging this, which would make sense.
But rather than send two pulls, I figured I'd just retract this one,
move the tag, and send you another (which I'll do immediately as a reply
to this email). I actually debated for a solid day on whether that was
best or if sending you another pull next week was best, and figured this
would result in the least churn, but if you prefer things to be done
differently in the future, it doesn't make a difference to me. (And
because of the "fetch changes up to ..." line, I can't just silently
move the tag, not that this would be a good thing anyway.)

Jason