RE: Software encryption at fscrypt causing the filesystem access unresponsive

From: Yuvaraj Ranganathan (QUIC)
Date: Thu Jul 25 2024 - 03:21:50 EST

Hello Ted,

I don't see fast_commit feature is enabled for this filesystem.

Here are the filesystem features enabled for that disk partition,

Filesystem features:
has_journal ext_attr resize_inode dir_index stable_inodes filetype needs_recovery extent 64bit flex_bg encrypt sparse_super large_file huge_file dir_nlink extra_isize metadata_csum

Thanks,
Yuvaraj.