Re: Namespaced network devices not cleaned up properly after execution of pmtu.sh kernel selftest

From: Mitchell Augustin
Date: Fri Sep 13 2024 - 15:00:07 EST

> Sorry, I missed that you identified the test case.

All good!

I will still plan to turn the reproducer for this bug into its own
regression test. I think there would still be value in having an
individual case that can more reliably trigger this specific issue.

Thanks,

--
Mitchell Augustin
Software Engineer - Ubuntu Partner Engineering

canonical.com
ubuntu.com