KernelCI & Hardware Vendors discussion in Vienna

From: Gustavo Padovan
Date: Sat Sep 14 2024 - 07:53:49 EST

Hello,

The KernelCI community wants to bring together Hardware Vendors interested in collaborating towards a better upstream Linux kernel integration for products and the subsequent long-term maintenance.

If you are attending Open Source Summit Europe or Linux Plumbers Conference in Vienna next week, we invite you to join us. It's going to happen on Wednesday, September 18th from 1:30pm to 3pm at LPC Room 1.34. This is a off-schedule event, but we will try to find ways to enable remote attendance if possible using the LPC infra.

Read more about our invitation:
https://kernelci.org/news/2024/09/13/hw-vendors-meet-in-vienna/

And also check the full participation of KernelCI at LPC
https://kernelci.org/news/2024/09/11/kernelci-lpc2024/

If you are coming let us know. You can reply here, to me or reach out to kernelci-members@xxxxxxxxx as well.

See you there!

Regards,

- Gus

--
Gustavo Padovan
Kernel Lead

Collabora Ltd.
Platinum Building, St John's Innovation Park
Cambridge CB4 0DS, UK
Registered in England & Wales, no. 5513718