trial order

From: info
Date: Tue Oct 08 2024 - 13:15:18 EST

Hello sir/ma!!!
At first I pleased to know your Company through your website as
we are import and export company in UAE for many years, and we
have deep relationship with a lot of customers in many Arab
countries.we are interested in your product Fresh Yeast,Right Now
we have a customer in north Iraq ( Erbil ) He need one container
20 feet as a trial order .could you please advice description of
this product you have , with your rock bottom $ price , packing
.the price based on EXW or CIF North Iraq Erbil shippment ,
Please send us qty exactly in one container 20 feet We now wait
for your kind reply with all information needed and your lowest
price.
with best regards

Corporate E-Mail​:
info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Tel​:
+971-58-530-52-27
Business Address:
8W building 5th Floor, Office 520, DAFZA, Dubai, UAE
Operational License
Licensee:
C.S.M. FZC
License No.: