Re: [linus:master] [mm] cacded5e42: aim9.brk_test.ops_per_sec -5.0% regression

From: Lorenzo Stoakes
Date: Tue Oct 15 2024 - 15:57:12 EST

On Fri, Oct 11, 2024 at 08:26:37AM +0100, Lorenzo Stoakes wrote:
[snip]

> Thanks for testing this suffices to rule this one out... I will try to get a
> functional and reliable performance environment locally so I can properly
> address this and then we can try something else.
>
> Thanks!
> Lorenzo

OK Oliver, could you try the below patch? I have got aim9.brk up and
running locally and for me this seems to address the issue.

This is against Andrew's tree [0] in the mm-unstable branch. It should
hopefully apply cleanly to -next also.

Very much appreciated, thanks!

[0]:https://git.kernel.org/pub/scm/linux/kernel/git/akpm/mm.git/